Salem Medical Center is pleased to announce the implementation of the Blue Violet Award for Nursing.
This distinguished award will be presented to a Salem Medical Center Nurse who continuously exemplifies compassion and professionalism. The Nurse will be someone who consistently goes above and beyond.
Anyone — including doctors, nurses, staff, patients and their families — are eligible to nominate nurses who meet the following criteria:
- Make a special connection with the patient and family
- Include patients and families in the planning of their care
- Do an excellent job educating patients and families
- Work well with the healthcare team to meet patient and family needs
- Make patients and their families feel comfortable
To be eligible for this award, nurses must be current with all education needs and licensures, and in good professional standing.
Complete the online form below, or find paper ballots and ballot boxes throughout the hospital.