SMC is closely monitoring developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and wants to provide Salem County and the surrounding area with the most updated information available. Get up-to-the-minute COVID-19 information from the CDC here:
Temporary Visitor Restrictions:
- No hospital visitors will be allowed into the facility until further notice.
- Limited exceptions include:
- Patients in hospice or end-of-life care
- One visitor/support person for pediatric patients
- One visitor/support person for maternity
- One visitor/support person for an individual undergoing same-day surgery or an ambulatory procedure
Visitors who meet these exceptions will be screened for symptoms before being allowed to visit.
COVID-19 Hotline for New Jersey
New Jersey has a COVID-19 Hotline to answer questions from the public: 1-800-222-1222.