Is It Time to Consider a Colonoscopy?
It’s not something anyone wants to think about, but deciding to get a colonoscopy is an important step in staying healthy. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you 45 or older?
- Do you have a personal history of colon polyps?
- Do you have inherited forms of colorectal polyps or cancers?
- Do you have predisposing chronic digestive conditions?
- Have you experienced rectal bleeding, change in stool color or bowel habits?
- Do you experience crampy abdominal pain?
- Have you tested positive for iron deficiency anemia?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, it’s time to get a colonoscopy.
Call Gastroenterologist Henry Ho, MD, at 856-832-4359 to make an appointment.