The Salem Oak Ancillary Excellence Award is presented to an employee who demonstrates Outstanding Achievement with a Kind heart.
The honor will be bestowed upon an employee who meets one of more of the following criteria:
- Has a proven ability to make a beneficial difference in the lives of the patients
- Has an ability to positively add to the development of the health care organization’s atmosphere
- Is a leader in his or her activities
- Has a proven record of excellent performance at the professional level
- Demonstrates a commitment to producing a nurturing atmosphere
- Adheres to high moral and ethical standards
To be eligible, candidates must be current with all required educational needs and be in good professional standing.
Complete the online form below or find paper ballots and ballot boxes throughout the hospital.