SMC Health Physicians is now offering Telemedicine at each of our locations.
You’re only a phone call away from speaking with a physician without leaving the safety of home. The visit is much like a normal doctor visit, as the patient and doctor can discuss the patient’s issues one on one via telephone.
“Telemedicine is a critical need right now,” said Chris Harrington, Director, SMC Physician Practices. “We are excited to offer this service to our patients.”
There are several ways to arrange a Telemedicine Visit:
- – Call your SMC Health Physician Provider.
- – Download the app called CDoc from the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play Store for Android, register, select an SMC Health Physician, and request an audio/visual Telemedicine encounter.
- – Request a Telemedicine appointment through SMC’s Patient Portal. Go to portal.cybermedehr.com, and request an appointment with an SMC Health Physician. You will receive a call from a staff member to confirm the Telemedicine appointment.
How to Use SMC Health Physicians Telemedicine Service
Access SMC Health Physicians Telemedicine service by calling:
- – Pennsville Family Practice: 856-678-9002
- – Pediatrics: 856-935-3582
- – Swedesboro Family Practice: 856-832-4359
- – Woodstown Primary Care: 856-624-4319